Your motorcycle remains synonymous as far as adventure and freedom are concerned, irrespective of whether you prefer riding a custom chopper, street bike, cruiser, or a touring bike. The breathtaking experience on the open road is mainly every rider’s moment.
However, with freedom and adventure comes uncertainties since you may never know what lies ahead around the next corner, but with the right insurance coverage, you can help keep yourself protected and your adventure ongoing. At Armor Insurance Group in Virginia Beach, VA, we help protect what matters to you most.
Coverage Options for Motorcycle Insurance
Your basic motorcycle insurance policy covers the following:
- Property damage liability protection: Covers the damages done by your motorcycle in case of an accident.
- Bodily injury coverage: Pays for any injury made on another person.
- Guest passenger liability: This particular protection covers the passenger riding with you.
Premium or optional motorcycle coverages in Virginia include:
- Roadside assistance: These are premium programs for towing the motorcycle to the nearest workshop.
- Loss of use coverage: This policy helps replace a damaged motorcycle in case of a crash.
- Collision: This premium service helps repair or replace your motorbike in case of a crash.
- Underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage: Protects you from damages or injuries from underinsured/uninsured motorists who may be at fault.
- Medical payment: compensates for medical expenses for you in case of an accident.
- Comprehensive: Comprehensive insurance repays all the finances required to replace your motorcycle only when a collision has occurred
- Personal belongings and carried contents: All the contents that you may be carrying while you ride your motorbike are protected under this insurance policy.
The roads are full of uncertainties and accidents have no warnings, protect yourself, your loved ones, and your iron horse by purchasing motorcycle insurance. For all your insurance needs, Armor Insurance Group in Virginia Beach, VA is here to assist and keep you safe.